Who We Are
Trinity Lutheran Church is not a place, we are a family. We share each other’s joys and sorrows. We celebrate our triumphs and learn from our mistakes. We care for each other and do our part to make the world a better place. There are no strangers here. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Welcome Home!
To bring God’s love to the world in worship, witness and service.
We are a Christ and Scripture centered congregation. We are a mission centered congregation constantly evaluating its vision to accomplish its mission. We are a congregation whose members sense they belong to the body of Christ and, in turn, want to provide for the needs of others.
What We Believe
We are called together to be the Church.
- To be a people who share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- To mark people with the cross of Christ through baptism.
- To worship our Living Lord both individually and as we gather.
- To grow in our relationship with Our Lord through regular Bible study, service, personal devotions and prayer.
- To serve God through care for the sick, the lonely, the poor, the institutionalized and the searching.
- To share our wealth as good stewards of all that God has given to our care.
- To look beyond ourselves to the needs of others, reaching out in love.
Worship Service Times
Labor Day through Memorial Day – Sunday Services at 8:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.
Summer Schedule – Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and Monday at 6:30 p.m.
Trinity Lutheran Church is located in downtown Stevens Point, on the corner of Clark and Rogers Streets, four blocks east of the Clark Street Wisconsin River Bridge.
Enter the parking lot either from Clark Street, Rogers Street, or Ellis Street.
The main entrance is on the south side of the building.
Trinity is in the Tomorrow River Conference of the East Central Synod of Wisconsin, ELCA.
Annual synod assembly information
National church wide assembly information