Trinity Learning Center & Preschool
Our mission is to provide a loving, stimulating, nurturing Christian environment that fosters children’s social, emotional and early learning development. In addition, we provide an environment that helps the whole family feel secure and comfortable while their child is under our care.
Where play is learning made fun!
Quality Care Since 1987
Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Caring for Children 6 weeks to 12 Years
Infant Care from 6 weeks to 15 months
Toddler Care for ages 1 to 2 years
- Child is able to stay awake for morning activities; needing only one afternoon nap.
- Child is able to eat table food and drink from a sippy cup.
Explorer Care for ages 2 to 3 years
- Child’s attention span is between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Child is beginning to follow simple directions.
3-year-old Preschool for ages 2.75 to 5 years
- Child is potty trained or in the process of being potty trained.
- Child’s attention span is between 10 to 15 minutes.
- Child is beginning to follow a two-step direction.
4-year-old kindergarten is offered in collaboration with the Stevens Point Public School District. We offer morning and afternoon sessions.
- Child is age 4 on or by September 1 of the year of entrance.
- Child is registered with the Stevens Point School District.
Discovery Preschool for ages 3 to 5 years
- Child has a fall birthday that does not meet the school district cut-off date of September 1 or a child currently enrolled in 4K.
- More advanced than Three-Year-Old Preschool and offers a religious lesson.
Summer Adventure and Adventure Junior Programs for ages 4 to 12 years
- This program is for school-aged children to explore science and Wisconsin nature, and to provide a fun summer learning experience for children including academic learning, large motor and social activities.
- Children are divided by age and ability into Adventure or Adventure Junior.
- We also offer before and after school care during the school year.
- Participation in the Trinity Learning Center & Preschool is open to any child, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, political persuasion, national origin, or ancestry from age 6 weeks through 12 years of age.
- The admission of each child is provisional, being dependent upon the child’s ability to adjust successfully to a group childcare setting.