Your wedding is a joyous and sacred occasion. A church wedding is an expression of your faith in God and your love for each other as God’s people. The marriage service is not just a ceremony, it is a worship service complete with all the joyous expressions of prayer, scripture, music, and the exchange of your vows.
In order to make this important day as stress-free as possible, you will be assigned a Wedding Coordinator. This person will assist you at the rehearsal and during the day of your wedding. Listed below are some of the services provided by this person:
- You will be contacted by the Coordinator prior to the wedding rehearsal and ceremony to explain the assistance the Wedding Coordinator will provide and to answer any questions you may have.
- The Wedding Coordinator will make sure that the building is open before and locked up after the wedding rehearsal and the wedding ceremony.
- The Wedding Coordinator will assist the wedding party by directing them to designated dressing rooms, restrooms, and gathering areas.
- In addition to assisting the wedding party, the Wedding Coordinator will also assist musicians, florists, photographers, and pastors with setting up for the wedding rehearsal and ceremony.
- Following the wedding rehearsal and ceremony, the Wedding Coordinator will make sure that the sanctuary, narthex, dressing rooms, and other rooms used by the wedding party are picked up and returned to order.
Download Trinity’s Wedding Information Form