We give of our time and talents to help a friend and people in need. In grateful appreciation for all that God has done for us, we share a portion of our abundance to support God’s work in our world.
God’s grace blesses us every day. We celebrate the gifts and resources He has given us. Understanding the perspectives of gratitude and generosity, we express our support for God’s work through sharing of the time, talents and resources entrusted to us.
Automated Ways to Give
- Make an On-Line Donation Follow this link to securely make a one-time, or repeating, donation from your bank account or credit card, using Vanco Payments.
- Amazon Smile Do you shop on-line at Amazon.com? You can support Trinity Youth & Family programs with your purchases. When placing an order visit www.smile.amazon.com instead and select Trinity Lutheran as the charity you support. It’s quick and easy and 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items will be donated back to our youth. Amazon Smiles features the same selection of products as the regular site with the added benefit of supporting Trinity Youth.
- Thrivent Choice Dollars Thrivent Financial policy holders can use this link to direct their Thrivent Choice Dollars to support Trinity. Choice Dollars must be directed EACH YEAR. 2016 Choice Dollars can be directed until March 31, 2017.
- Simply Giving/On-Line Giving Thrivent Financial policy holders can fill out this form to automate donations. Please print and return the completed form to the church office.
Endowment & Memorial Gifts
Our Endowment & Memorial Gifts Committee provides supplemental funding for education, youth programs, community and global outreach, music, maintenance of the church building, and other donor-directed projects. Learn more.
Click on one of the links below to learn more about our global outreach initiatives.
- ELCA Disaster Relief and Development
- Lutheran World Relief
- Missionary – Suriname, South America
- Operation Christmas Child
- ELCA World Hunger
Closer to Home
- Grocery Sunday – We collect non-perishable items monthly for distribution to a local food bank. Items may include tuna, canned meats, spaghetti sauce, pasta, cooking oil, rice, olives, plastic baggies, toothpaste, laundry detergent, toilet paper, and hygiene and cleaning products. Funds can also be contributed to purchase fresh meat.
- Spare A Dime – Loose change in the offering plate is given to a different charity each month.
- Habitat for Humanity – Monthly weekend workdays are scheduled throughout the year when building a house locally. Visit www.centralwisconsinhabitat.org
- Project Fresh Start – School supplies are collected and distributed each fall. Visit www.volunteersrock.org/pfs/
- Holiday Baskets – Select a needy family to sponsor with Christmas presents and a holiday meal.
- Bethany Home – visit www.bethanyofwaupaca.com
- Homme Home – visit http://www.homme.org/
- Lutheran Social Services – visit http://www.lsswis.org/LSS.htm
- Crossways Camping Ministries – visit www.crosswayscamps.org